Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Model S Signature Performance (Red) For Sale

Model S Signature Performance (Red) For Sale

When I mentioned my intent to sell this car a couple of months ago it sparked quite a debate which eventually moved to "off topic". Hopefully any debate can remain there. But many on both sides seemed curious of the outcome so here's an update. I made no attempt to sell the car beyond the posting here as I figured it made more sense to try in earnest closer to the time I actually have it. I now have a delivery window and it should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks so time to offer it up. I have posted it on ebay but wonder if others know of the best venue to offer a car like this. If so, please let me know and I will make periodic updates as I imagine the outcome is of interest to many whether they agree with me selling my car or not. Thanks!

Items for Sale
    Best of luck to you!

Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12
    eBay link?

Indeed good luck! I expect interest to pick up as more people receive theirs and people see them on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Indeed good luck! I expect interest to pick up as more people receive theirs and people see them on the road.
    Of that I'm sure you're right. However, with 13,000 reservations it seems interest is already pretty high! My guess is that it's just a matter of exposure to potential buyers and I'm not sure the best way to give it that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSignature View Post
    Of that I'm sure you're right. However, with 13,000 reservations it seems interest is already pretty high! My guess is that it's just a matter of exposure to potential buyers and I'm not sure the best way to give it that.
    Take delivery, then take pictures.

Had some interest and one offer but I think it's really a matter of venue (for the ad). Anyone willing to buy this car and skip the year wait likely knows all about it. Just don't know where people sell high end cars. Autotrader doesn't even have a Tesla option!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSignature View Post
    Had some interest and one offer but I think it's really a matter of venue (for the ad). Anyone willing to buy this car and skip the year wait likely knows all about it. Just don't know where people sell high end cars. Autotrader doesn't even have a Tesla option!
    Perhaps the Robb Report

Thread Information