Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Signature Performance (Red) For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I mentioned my intent to sell this car a couple of months ago it sparked quite a debate which eventually moved to "off topic". Hopefully any debate can remain there. But many on both sides seemed curious of the outcome so here's an update. I made no attempt to sell the car beyond the posting here as I figured it made more sense to try in earnest closer to the time I actually have it. I now have a delivery window and it should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks so time to offer it up. I have posted it on ebay but wonder if others know of the best venue to offer a car like this. If so, please let me know and I will make periodic updates as I imagine the outcome is of interest to many whether they agree with me selling my car or not. Thanks!

Had some interest and one offer but I think it's really a matter of venue (for the ad). Anyone willing to buy this car and skip the year wait likely knows all about it. Just don't know where people sell high end cars. Autotrader doesn't even have a Tesla option!

Quick question

When I mentioned my intent to sell this car a couple of months ago it sparked quite a debate which eventually moved to "off topic". Hopefully any debate can remain there. But many on both sides seemed curious of the outcome so here's an update. I made no attempt to sell the car beyond the posting here as I figured it made more sense to try in earnest closer to the time I actually have it. I now have a delivery window and it should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks so time to offer it up. I have posted it on ebay but wonder if others know of the best venue to offer a car like this. If so, please let me know and I will make periodic updates as I imagine the outcome is of interest to many whether they agree with me selling my car or not. Thanks!

I am looking for a Tesla roadster, can you please tell me where you are located?
Thanks,
Ray Gauthier

I would suggest you change the wording on the "almost zero miles" part.
From what I understand, 90-100 miles is the typical mileage upon delivery.

I feel confident that any potential buyer will understand the implication of "nearly zero miles". The car hasn't been driven beyond the factory. If they feel mislead because Tesla put 100 miles on it... well let's just say I doubt they will. Thanks for the heads up though.