Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Ses at Plug in Day at Seattle Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ChadS posted that he will have his Sig Model S there. I don't know what color his is. Does anyone know what other Model Ses might show up?

I'm hoping to see a brown one in person. I've already configured my car, but I'm still not entirely satisfied with my color choice, and I think I could still ask for a change before my car goes into production. I wouldn't mind seeing some more colors in person.

Sorry, gang. But I got a call from Tesla yesterday saying that the transport company not only will not deliver the car (Sig red) to Seattle on time; they can't even say when it will arrive. So I won't have it for National Plug In Day.

Tesla felt bad that it wouldn't be here on time, so they tried to find another car to go. There are apparently only two other owners in the state; one (white, I think) is not interested in showing the car, and the other (also Sig red) is busy. The demo car (gray) at the store is booked for rides all day. So no Model S at either event. Sigh.

I know of a couple of others in the area that should be delivered within a week or so--both Sig red.