Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cottonwood

Roadster#433, Model S#S37
Feb 27, 2009
Colorado
I took a drive up to some great Aspen color on the way to Brainard Lake above Boulder yesterday and got some fun pictures of my Model S with the fall aspen color.

Here is my favorite picture of the day. BTW, the picture is level with the horizon, that is the grade of the road, and this was a flatter section of Brainard Lake Road.

I hope others will share their pictures of Model S's in nature.

Aspens.jpg

I took a drive up to some great Aspen color on the way to Brainard Lake above Boulder yesterday and got some fun pictures of my Model S with the fall aspen color.

Here is my favorite picture of the day. BTW, the picture is level with the horizon, that is the grade of the road, and this was a flatter section of Brainard Lake Road.

View attachment 9910

OMFG! I know you know how awesome that picture is, but.....I mean.....Tesla should really be paying you for that one! Well done! :love::love:

View attachment 9910

:love: I almost cried looking at that!

Actually yeah ... Cottonwood do you have the original high res image somewhere? I want to make that first one of yours my desktop background :smile:

I put several of the photos that I have uploaded in their full, high-res format on a Google account. Go to Cottonwood Model S Photos to see them and download the full resolution of each if you want.

Anyone using this forum is welcome to use these photos for personal, non-comercial purposes. If you want to use these photos for anything else, please contact me for permission.

• Love
Reactions: holaev19
IMAG0933.jpg
IMAG0936.jpg
IMAG0937.jpg
My first sighting of Model S in the sun! I have been a long time stalker of this site and finally decided to create an account. I attended the National Plug-In Day in San Diego and was treated to GGR's *Pink* and another Red (I'm horrible with names, sorry). There were 2 (VIN 29 and 75) Model S's open for all to see, as well as 4 roadsters. Both were a HUGE hit with everyone wanting to see them.

I plan on making my reservation later when I hear all the bugs are being worked out. I also decided after seeing the 2 color interiors (black and tan) that tan will be the way to go. They were beauties! Both only had ~250 miles on each and both were delivered last Monday (17 Sep). Was hoping to see Dadelus (sp?) but he had to cancel.

There were oodles of Leafs there (many plugged in to the chargers in the parking lot....can we say range anxiety?), a few Focus, a Coda and a MirEV (Mitsubishi). Only 1 local conversion was there (was hoping to see more). The Model S was the shining beacon of the event!

View attachment 9910

This picture is really nice. I would sugget Tesla to use it as advertisement also beacause of the "green" vocation of Model S.

I put several of the photos that I have uploaded in their full, high-res format on a Google account. Go to Cottonwood Model S Photos to see them and download the full resolution of each if you want.

Anyone using this forum is welcome to use these photos for personal, non-comercial purposes. If you want to use these photos for anything else, please contact me for permission.

Thank you!

My first sighting of Model S in the sun! I have been a long time stalker of this site and finally decided to create an account. I attended the National Plug-In Day in San Diego and was treated to GGR's *Pink* and another Red (I'm horrible with names, sorry). There were 2 (VIN 29 and 75) Model S's open for all to see, as well as 4 roadsters. Both were a HUGE hit with everyone wanting to see them.

Welcome!