Page 73 of 131 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners delivery stories, photos and first impressions

Quote Originally Posted by jchangyy View Post
    that's awesome...I'm hoping to do the same route as soon as I get mine--hopefully next weekend????
    I am thinking about taking factory deliery on the 24th, what about you?
    85kwh, black on black, obeche gloss, 19" wheels, tech, air, sound, pano, leather
    Delivered 2/17!

FINALLY! Six years later - it is here!

Here are few picks to get started: Tesla Model S - Google+

More to come later!
    P8460; Black Paint; All Glass Panoramic Roof; 19" Wheels; Black Leather Interior; Obeche Wood Gloss Décor; 60 kWh Battery; Tech Package; Sound Studio Package; Active Air Suspension; Rear Facing Seats; Paint Armor; Supercharging VIN#4802
    Delivery: Feb 15th @ 12:00 PM!

NEMA 14-50 done, Final MVPA signed, check in hand....picking up this sunday at the factory!!!
    85kwh, black on black, obeche gloss, 19" wheels, tech, air, sound, pano, leather
    Delivered 2/17!

Picked mine up from the Austin service center this week and was able to get the full DS experience here in TX!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  1.23 MB

Views: 1510
Size:  781.2 KB

Views: 1513
Size:  820.1 KB

Twiddler,
    That's a gorgeous car you have there. Congratulations! I particularly like the interior shot. Is that a grey leather interior with the lacewood? The combination looks great. Hoping you take a recharge break and give us more feedback. No doubt you're going to sleep with visions of Teslas dancing in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Papafox View Post
    Twiddler,
    That's a gorgeous car you have there. Congratulations! I particularly like the interior shot. Is that a grey leather interior with the lacewood? The combination looks great. Hoping you take a recharge break and give us more feedback. No doubt you're going to sleep with visions of Teslas dancing in your head.
    Thank you for your gracious compliments - it is amazing that after almost a year of waiting (this is a 60kWh, res #7511), the car goes way beyond even the ridiculous expectations that I have built for it over this time! The interior is grey with lacewood, and I am EXTREMELY happy with how it turned out. THe above picture actually shows it as slightly more brown than it really is. Particularly when the sun hits the wood, the gray really comes out and is the exact shade of the leather, while at night it looks black. Everyone who has sat in the front thus far has repeatedly stroked it with this big tesla grin, marveling at the texture and pattern. Prior to my delivery, I could not find any pictures of this combination online. You would think I have bought a Ferrari with the way that everyone is talking about it (all positive so far though), and in the first 48hrs of having it, 2 of my colleagues have put down reservations. I realize that I am speaking to fellow Kool-Aid drinkers here, but this is more than just a car. Tesla/Elon will change the world. I am just happy to be participating

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Thank you for your gracious compliments - it is amazing that after almost a year of waiting (this is a 60kWh, res #7511), the car goes way beyond even the ridiculous expectations that I have built for it over this time! The interior is grey with lacewood, and I am EXTREMELY happy with how it turned out. THe above picture actually shows it as slightly more brown than it really is. Particularly when the sun hits the wood, the gray really comes out and is the exact shade of the leather, while at night it looks black. Everyone who has sat in the front thus far has repeatedly stroked it with this big tesla grin, marveling at the texture and pattern. Prior to my delivery, I could not find any pictures of this combination online. You would think I have bought a Ferrari with the way that everyone is talking about it (all positive so far though), and in the first 48hrs of having it, 2 of my colleagues have put down reservations. I realize that I am speaking to fellow Kool-Aid drinkers here, but this is more than just a car. Tesla/Elon will change the world. I am just happy to be participating
    +1 brother
    http://www.teslacountdown.com/models...ime=1361469600

P85: #05431 : White Solid : All Glass Pano Roof : Carbon Fiber Spoiler : 21" Grey Wheels : Black Performance Interior : Carbon Fiber Décor : Tech Package : Sound Studio Package : Active Air Suspension : Paint Armor : Supercharging

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Picked mine up from the Austin service center this week and was able to get the full DS experience here in TX!!
    I spy with my little eye, something beginning with i.

As in an iPad / iPod cable ... did you get yours working? I am 0 for 3 after trying iPod, iPad, Xoom (Android Motorola) ... sounds like it's not supported yet.

But CONGRATS nonetheless! I, as do all the lucky folks out here who've taken delivery already, know exactly how you feel!

Quote Originally Posted by sp4rk View Post
    I spy with my little eye, something beginning with i.

As in an iPad / iPod cable ... did you get yours working? I am 0 for 3 after trying iPod, iPad, Xoom (Android Motorola) ... sounds like it's not supported yet.

But CONGRATS nonetheless! I, as do all the lucky folks out here who've taken delivery already, know exactly how you feel!
    Actually, I have had luck charging both my iPhone 4S (old cable, Belkin) and iPad mini (new cable, stock) through the USB connections, so maybe you will gain function in the next update. Also as an aside, my car came with "upgraded" floor mats in the front seats and frunk, apparently in response to the feedback on the flimsy mats. Although these are almost on par with the deluxe mats (sans the $200 Tesla logo), there is still nothing for the rear seats.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Twiddler; 2013-02-20 at 06:58 AM.

Twiddler,
    Thanks much for the feedback. I am also getting the grey interior and was very curious about the amount of brown vs. the grey in the lacewood. Looks and sounds like the combo is superb.
    Last edited by Papafox; 2013-02-16 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information