Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MotorWeek is planning to be at National Plug In Day - Central Maryland on 9/23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Join over 20 EV owners at NPID - Central Maryland. Recent additions to the event day include:
  • Dave Scrivener, Senior Producer and Head Writer for the television series MotorWeek, produced by Maryland Public Television, plans to attend on behalf of MotorWeek, and would like to talk with any EV owners about how living with an EV has affected your daily routine or lifestyle. They will be airing a story on this topic in about 4 weeks.
  • Michael W. Robinson Sr., Division Chief, Emergency Operations, Baltimore County Fire Department will be providing some remarks regarding the fire service's involvement with electric vehicle technology. He will have units from the Fullerton Fire Station available at the event to interact with the public and to display their apparatus and capabilities relative to electric vehicle technology.

Register at National Plug In Day

Other Model S news...

Would love to see a Model S on MotorWeek. Every time an episode pops up on my DVR, I hope to see Tesla in the description...

I would imagine they are working on it. In other Model S news:

XC in a Tesla Model S

These good folks have driven from San Francisco across the country in their just-delivered Model S. Their Washington DC arrival party will be at the Tesla store downtown, 1050 K Street Northwest #101, on Friday the 21st from 1-5.

The Motorweek episode with the story on Plug-In Day aired tonight.

No video, but a transcript here:
EV Living |MotorWeek

(Edit: Actually, I found the full episode here. The story on Plug-In day is at about the 7:15 mark.

I'm sure it will be repeated this week. They showed a Model S for a few seconds, along with it's owner Bill Clarke, who also looks to have a Roadster according to Google:
Picasa Web Albums - Bill Clarke

Last edited: