Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Model S's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
bonnie1194 started an excellent thread a while back for pictures of people taking pictures of Roadsters. I thought I'd inaugurate such a thread for the S in honor of this great tradition.

clmason:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838660.148166.jpg

mcornwell, as seen through the S's rear window:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838694.240934.jpg

(Okay, not exactly random, but at least it's a start!)

Okay, so this is one of those things where you think, well of course someone on the internet is doing it, but still, I didn't expect to see a thread like this here lol.

EDIT: Cool, I never noticed those rear speakers before. That might be the first picture of those.

Okay, so this is one of those things where you think, well of course someone on the internet is doing it, but still, I didn't expect to see a thread like this here lol.

EDIT: Cool, I never noticed those rear speakers before. That might be the first picture of those.

I posted a pic of these and the front speakers back on May 5, from the Fashion Island Store EVent. Showed the from tweeters, front center channel speaker bar, and rear hatch speaker bar.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...es)/page12?p=135277&viewfull=1#post135277

Gives me my props!

A while back (took me a while to get around to posting this) my S was in a photo shoot for a Tesla supplier. I guess they either wanted custom shots or they couldn't get the stock photos they'd want from Tesla.
KevinS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I keep wishing I could get shots of people on the freeway. The other day a guy made about 3 full revolutions around my S by changing lanes and speeding up and slowing down to get shots of me with his smartphone. But he was too fast brining it up and down every time for me to get him in the act on mine (not to mention we were going about 75mph and I was afraid of wrecking my beautiful car).

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Nice one.