Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First New England delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DJ you are probably the second in New England. Congratulations! Looking forward to how you feel the car handles up there. Did you you get the paint protection? Are do you plan to do something else after market to protect it?

We got the paint protection, and I think it is helpful on my Roadster. I wasn't going to do anything else aftermarket (other than keep it in the garage), but I am open to suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

It is Signature Red. So far, only my wife and son have driven it. I have been "stuck" with the Roadster. ;)

We got the paint protection, and I think it is helpful on my Roadster. I wasn't going to do anything else aftermarket (other than keep it in the garage), but I am open to suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

It is Signature Red. So far, only my wife and son have driven it. I have been "stuck" with the Roadster. ;)

A Big Conratulations! I hope you have an easier time getting your turn behind the wheel than you did getting it in your driveway ...

Frank von Holzhausen, Franz's father, received the first New England Model S to my knowledge. Anyone hear of anyone else getting one in New England?

Tesla Delivers State's First Model S, Electric Car Designed By Simsbury Native - Courant.com

Maybe we should discuss where it was first announced on TMC:
Franz's father receives his Model S...

I guess this one was exception to the NE batching delays.

Wow. This is only eight weeks ago today. Like an eon in Tesla Time; We have have come a long way. Bravo Fremont!

Last edited: