Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show 10/14 Hanover, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's gonna be a car show hosted by Dartmouth Formula Racing (DFR) on Sunday, October 14th in Hanover, New Hampshire. Please come show off your cool cars! The more the merrier. If you're planning to bring a car, please message me through Tesla Motors Club so the DFR can make arrangements.

Be there!

There's gonna be a car show hosted by Dartmouth Formula Racing (DFR) on Sunday, October 14th in Hanover, New Hampshire. Please come show off your cool cars! The more the merrier. If you're planning to bring a car, please message me through Tesla Motors Club so the DFR can make arrangements.

Be there!

Hey Joseph, I live 20 minutes from Dartmouth. Can you give us more information? Where's it going to be? At Thayer?

This was a great event! Well organized with over 20 cars despite rain (it was outdoors) including Dartmouth Formula Racing's hybrid race car. They're raising money to build a new one this year that is all electric. They also gave out the coolest hand-made trophies I've ever seen at a car show! I won the coveted Peoples' Choice Award.

IMGP0728.JPG

On the trophy it says:
For the crowd pleaser.
The head turner.
Everyone's favorite ride.
Chosen by popular vote.

Audience favorite
Dartmouth Formula Racing Car Show
October 14, 2012

There's a delightfully ironic twist in having the award for your Roadster use discarded pistons. :)

Valves. Not pistons.
Buy yeah, I thought it was pretty funny, too! All the trophies were made of discarded internal combustion engine parts. Odd looking parts arranged in a creative fashion. Way cool.:smile:

I was impressed enough that I'll be making a donation to the Dartmouth Formula Racing team to help them build their new all-electric race car.

This was a great event! Well organized with over 20 cars despite rain (it was outdoors) including Dartmouth Formula Racing's hybrid race car. They're raising money to build a new one this year that is all electric. They also gave out the coolest hand-made trophies I've ever seen at a car show! I won the coveted Peoples' Choice Award.

View attachment 10677

On the trophy it says:
For the crowd pleaser.
The head turner.
Everyone's favorite ride.
Chosen by popular vote.

Audience favorite
Dartmouth Formula Racing Car Show
October 14, 2012

I vacation very near Hanover but cold not get up this weekend. Looks like a must for next year. Great P's Choice Award.