Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog 2012/09/10 - additional stereo settings?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No...but I think it's interesting that I read that blog about 30 minutes ago...and I could swear the date on it was September 4, and that I had missed it's announcement. Given how much I time I spend on TMC, I was surprised I didn't see the note about it. I guess they just had the date wrong.

Nice to see the speed warning chime in there. I wonder if the stereo settings include EQ presets, or more than a simple 3-band EQ.

No...but I think it's interesting that I read that blog about 30 minutes ago...and I could swear the date on it was September 4, and that I had missed it's announcement. Given how much I time I spend on TMC, I was surprised I didn't see the note about it. I guess they just had the date wrong.

Nice to see the speed warning chime in there. I wonder if the stereo settings include EQ presets, or more than a simple 3-band EQ.

It did say Sept. 4th at first and I thought the same thing. Good blog post though.

Nice to see the speed warning chime in there.

Years ago, I had a 1967 Old 98 with speed warning chimes. It looked like an alarm clock setting on the speedo that you dialed up to the speed you wanted to be warned at. Heard they removed the feature because kids would play a game whereby you would try to drive the longest/furthest keeping the chime continuously running!

Really glad they have the 4yr/50k mile unlimited ranger service and annual maintenance deal for those of us living so far from a service center. Since the annual service is usually $600 anyway and $1900 even if you buy the package deal, that extra $500 could easily save me the cost of flat bedding to a service center.

- - - Updated - - -

Really glad they have the 4yr/50k mile unlimited ranger service and annual maintenance deal for those of us living so far from a service center. Since the annual service is usually $600 anyway and $1900 even if you buy the package deal, that extra $500 could easily save me the cost of flat bedding to a service center.

There better be a way to turn that off...

Considering you'll need to set it up and configure it in the first place, I would think that would be an obvious setting. Though, if they somehow omit it, you can set it to 150 :)

Just set it to 165 kph like I do in my GTI. You hit only hit it every now and then.

And for some reason my steering wheel volume control won't work when I am above my speed warning. So I have to reach for the knob. Sounds like the opposite of what you would want to happen.

My GLI had a way to turn it off completely.

Considering you'll need to set it up and configure it in the first place, I would think that would be an obvious setting. Though, if they somehow omit it, you can set it to 150 :)

My GLI had a way to turn it off completely.

I actually keep mine on as an incentive when passing slow moving traffic in the left lane. It isn't impressive unless my dash turns Red with black letters versus the normal black with red letters.