Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange that Paint armor is listed on line C, even though it was added into line A already. Line F is supposed to add A-E, but if you did, then the armor would be added twice. The final amount is correct, so that's all that really matters.

Yes, they seem to have a bit of a problem with this...my mvpa omitted showing the paint armourentirely in the option list but did add the cost of it to the bottom line...I advised the sales chap at TM about it & he emailed me a corrected mvpa the next day...

Yes, they seem to have a bit of a problem with this...my mvpa omitted showing the paint armourentirely in the option list but did add the cost of it to the bottom line...I advised the sales chap at TM about it & he emailed me a corrected mvpa the next day...

Jaff, since you got your mvpa, can you say what the Canadian values are for the Tesla Personal Delivery and the Final Prep?

What is the $125 "registration, transfer and tilting fees"?????

That's for the Massachusetts DMV (in Robert's case) and not something Tesla's pocketing. This is in addition to the heftier Vehicle License Fee.

For me in Calif., it's $81 and includes (if you look at the way the CA DMV breaks it down), "Current Registration", "Current California Highway Patrol", "Current County Transportation Projects Fee" and a bunch of other small ~$1-each items.

Here's a screenshot from my MVPA:

teslamvpafee.png

Robert, looking forward to you getting your Model S, being in the same area as me, hoping we can meet up at a local event, or you're welcome to try out my 75A OpenEVSE I'm constructing now, I'm south of Boston (Randolph). Just set up my home equity line of credit as well, all part of getting ready :)

Mitch