• JohnGarziglia's Avatar
    Yesterday, 12:09 PM
    I do not know if this will help but the one circuit I found which stays on all the time is the circuit in the fuse box for the alarm. Just put an...
    5 replies | 339 view(s)
  • JohnGarziglia's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:58 AM
    JohnGarziglia replied to a thread OVMS and Homelink in Roadster
    Mine works reliably about 95% of the time. It is one of the great things about OVMS. I cannot figure why it does not work the other 5% of the time....
    6 replies | 191 view(s)
  • JohnGarziglia's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:51 AM
    Here is the posting on that subject which I did about one year ago. I am pleased to report that after installing the plastic mesh around the fans, I...
    21 replies | 785 view(s)
  • JohnGarziglia's Avatar
    2015-03-02, 02:01 PM
    JohnGarziglia replied to a thread Weak AM Reception in Roadster
    Completely normal, and there is nothing that can be done about it. It is the combination of a lack of noise damping and filtering on the roadster...
    7 replies | 561 view(s)
No More Results
About JohnGarziglia

Basic Information

About JohnGarziglia
Biography:
Roadster 2.5 #1243
Location:
Reston, Virginia

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
71
Posts Per Day
0.06
Last Post
The on/off of the 12V outlet Yesterday 12:09 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Yesterday 12:10 PM
Join Date
2011-10-22
Referrals
0