Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why don’t the cars talk ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really conversations just announcing weather, time, concerns and greetings, two way communications would be almost non existent. All yr doing is substituting beeps, texts with verbal confirmations. Turn AC on full…….tesla confirms. “Turning on AC to full confirmed. Is there anything else” ?.

I’m still waiting on Tesla to talk, like we had with Kitt. Love getting updates-but what’s up with the AI vocals delays. Tesla ‘spose to be advanced tech car so why it not greet us when we enter or warn us about weather, red light cams, accidents,etc. I’m not talking fsd chimes, I’m talking real live announcement like Siri, google. Example: “good morning MJ, it’s sunny and 65 degrees, on a Tuesday, 8:45am. Are we going straight to work ?”. Ok navigating to work-there’s seems to be a road closure ahead, rerouting. I am also detecting low tire pressure from right front tire.

if u want to listen to news or music, change stations-how about verbal confirmations “ok playing country music, channel 94.7 correct ?. Turn up heat-ok turning up heat to 3.

Give us the option to mute also but let’s get some interactions going, Tesla should respond with confirmation with every voice command.