Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to get a Gen 3 Wall Charger with 18' cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting.;) I signed up for the back in stock e-mail and hadn't received it. Just ordered my charger with the 18' cable. Also I noticed some of the NEMA adapters for the portable charger are also back in stock if anyone is needing them to connect to a 220 outlet.

Reactions: NY_Rob
$2,500? If they had to trench a considerable distance that may be reasonable, but for a surface mount/run job that's $$$.

But like you said.. it's the Hamptons... home of the $3 doughnut.
i will never forget reading once, and this is about 10 years ago or more, that a deli out in the hamptons was getting $110 a pound for lobster salad. the owner said 'because that's what they will pay'. in fairness, not everybody out there is wealthy. they need people to clean their houses and cut their lawns too.

i will never forget reading once, and this is about 10 years ago or more, that a deli out in the hamptons was getting $110 a pound for lobster salad. the owner said 'because that's what they will pay'. in fairness, not everybody out there is wealthy. they need people to clean their houses and cut their lawns too.
lr47827.jpg
Agreed, but this was only $25 at the Home - The Lobster Roll - LUNCH in August. Good thing I have fake grass that never needs cutting..

Last edited:
Reactions: Aarons12