Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wickenburg, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last time we went by here in December 2023, there were only 6 out of 8 stalls working. Anyone know if those stalls were fixed? This is a V2 station and is in pretty high demand for Phoenix to Las Vegas crowd. I managed to skip it and made it to Kingman but had to go 70 all the way there.
Had you been able to average the nigh-impossible 80mph (Hello, Wickenburg PD!) for that 130 mile stretch, you would have saved a blessèd 14m 40s.
And yes: my wife is from Wickenburg and our winter house was right on that road. Those who treat it as an Interstate have nothing but my ire.

I stopped at Wickenburg for 10 mins to charge. Of course since its Friday, the restrooms at the city hall was closed already so made the short walk to Bashas. Surprisingly there were only 3 others even though it said it was full. On the way back on Sunday, it was 30-40mph cross winds and consumption was pretty high and had to stop. Got lucky again with 2 stalls open.

I do wish Wikieup opens in the next year or so - that would make the Vegas drive a one stopper instead of Wickenburg -> Kingman.

Reactions: Sparky1 and TacoGuy