Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still don’t have FSD trial.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
me also waiting no trial yet. also I am travelling internationally and hopefully will be able to cancel the update in case it comes during my time if travel. I am in 11.1 and this is the worst update ever for me. After last update the amount of phantom braking was so high in autosteer that it was almost unusable.

Got to try fsd twice to pick up kids and back. It did most of the driving but it required a few interventions. A couple might have been me not trusting it and things would have been ok but I played it safe.

However it completely ignored a school zone and would have blown through it had I not disengaged. That is a pretty big fail imo.

....However it completely ignored a school zone and would have blown through it had I not disengaged. That is a pretty big fail imo.
Ben well covered. FSD Hasn't been train at all on School Zones, or School buses or Police or Ambulance or etc.......... Hopefully 12.4 will at least start with some of these.

Elon stated they were no longer compute constrained indicating that they should start tackling all these.

2018 M3 RWD, which has 2024.3.8 software, must be upgraded to an FSD computer in order to receive the free 1-month FSD trial. I checked with service and the cost of that is $2289, so no free FSD for me!
You have HW2.5, and Tesla's support page says the upgrade should be $1000 for those who did not purchase FSD Capability. Not sure what that $2k+ price is for, but indeed it seems likely the free trial will only be for HW3+.