Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 3P 0-60 video - sub 3.5s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3.15 second 0-60 :eek:

I suppose if whatever they were measuring with makes an adjustment for rollout, they were high SOC, had sticky tires and maybe a little downhill it could be real, but I'm skeptical given that Elon tweeted you "might" get to 3.3 with all of the above (although maybe he meant 3.3 w/o rollout, not clear).

y-u-no-believe-my-butt-dyno.jpg

:eek:Doesn’t show what device he is measuring with so I don’t know about his numbers​

You guys can just add 0-60 runs to my post. No need to make more. I created it so everyone can add their results/findings not just mine.

I do agree though that verified 0-60 times with something better than a stopwatch or video timer should be held in higher regard. These reaction videos seem to be made solely for popularity "likes" rather than be informative. I usually am cautious with videos that start off with, "hey guys...", and include "thanks for liking my video", "make sure to subscribe", "dont forget to thumbs up", etc...

If someone in Sorrento Valley San Diego wants to do a 0-60 run I've got a VBOX Sport Performance Meter and there's a pretty good flat section on Sorrento Valley Rd. next to the the train tracks to do a run.

Interested once mine comes in. Would be interesting to compare with the stock 20s and aftermarket 19s on PSS. I'm guesstimating that I should have mine within the next 2 weeks, since I was informed that my car arrived in SD yesterday, and was told to have all ducks in a row.

Interested once mine comes in. Would be interesting to compare with the stock 20s and aftermarket 19s on PSS. I'm guesstimating that I should have mine within the next 2 weeks, since I was informed that my car arrived in SD yesterday, and was told to have all ducks in a row.
If it's already in town I would guess that you'll be getting it very soon! Let me know. A few people in my office have LRs. Maybe I'll get one of them to do a reference run.