Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Turn off 4G / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Connections

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know what you are trying to do, but you can delete or unpair all WiFi and Bluetooth connections, making them permanently inoperative.
I would like to turn off the transmission of electromagnetic radiation from the antennas located directly in front of the drivers forehead.
Un-pairing and deleting connections does not turn the electromagnetic radiation off.

Most of the antennas in the car are for reception and do not generate radiation. I've made an extensive list of antennas and locations here: Antenna Expose – TeslaTap (for the 2022 models)

For the current Model S, there are about 46 antennas.

I suppose you can go through and disconnect the antennas if this is a concern to you, although some features and operations will no longer be available.

Most of the antennas in the car are for reception and do not generate radiation. I've made an extensive list of antennas and locations here: Antenna Expose – TeslaTap (for the 2022 models)

For the current Model S, there are about 46 antennas.

I suppose you can go through and disconnect the antennas if this is a concern to you, although some features and operations will no longer be available.
Thanks for the link - very through!
Great site as well lots of good info.