Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to roll up windows or vent on new updates app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two ways.

Tap Controls, and the Vent/ Close icon is in the lower right.

Tap Climate, and the Vent/ Close icon is in the lower right.
Note that if you have Homelink and Android, there is no Vent/Close option on the Controls screen.

Screenshot_20210924-132554_Tesla.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin and Ogre
This must also be the case under iOS, because it doesnt show for me under controls there either (I have homelink as well, but use iOS).
I wasn't sure since I haven't looked at the v4 app in iOS since the day it came out. Back then, we did have the Vent option on the Controls screen on the Plaid. It looks like it's the same for both iOS and Android and the Vent button isn't displayed if Homelink has been programmed.

^ ? I also have 4.16.1 and see no vent option listed. iPhone 13 Pro
IOS 16.2, 2023 MYLR on 2022.44.25.3. Apple App version 4.16.1 and this is my screen (note I added a fifth icon):
Interesting- I can not add a Fifth icon? Only variable would be the car (MSP VERSUS MYLR), Year (2021 versus 2023) or iPhone (14 Pro versus 13 pro)? I’m guessing the Car?

I’m actually on a 14 Pro Max, so even with the bigger screen I don’t see ‘Vent’ as an icon that can be added to quick controls.
Guess that just leaves the reason no Vent option is the fact that it’s a MY? I remember reading something about vent options being removed due to risk of injury closing? Sorry just don’t know if that was all cars, or just Y&3? Per Tesla and as previously shared, there is apparently a government mandate that impacts certain vehicles in specific geographies.

• Informative
Reactions: ScottNY and Rally