Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to update the financing and amount due (back to me), but when I use the online chat - they text me and "are closing this inquiry" and to call the delivery center.

Jack arses.

Then, I call the delivery center, and it rings and rings and rings... I'm up to 4 min of ringing.

Sometimes I really. Really F'n hate this company. Now on hold for over 9 min.

anyone else show "

You cannot edit design at this time" ?​

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon001
So I had the silver on order which changed to Stealth Grey last night. And today I got the VIN. for delivery next week....Surprised that they already have the new color manufactured (I can schedule delivery for Monday) but there has been no photos of it online.

I kind of wish it be assigned end of Nov for personal finance reasons but it may be risky to delay delivery being close to end of the year.

So I had the silver on order which changed to Stealth Grey last night. And today I got the VIN. for delivery next week....Surprised that they already have the new color manufactured (I can schedule delivery for Monday) but there has been no photos of it online.

I kind of wish it be assigned end of Nov for personal finance reasons but it may be risky to delay delivery being close to end of the year.

What are the digits of your VIN? Is it 2023 model or 2024? Is it PF42XX? Or RF42XX?

Ahh thanks for the reply. I wonder if it really was Stealth Gray or MSM. What was your order date?
Ordered 9/3 but didn't really added registration until much later (if it matters). It's base to qualify for Tax rebate. I got the order update and today they sent an official email that my order was "upgraded" to the new color...so assuming it's really the new color but who knows