Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck On Display in Japan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were in Japan for the first time last week as my wife ran the Tokyo Marathon.

Spotted a CyberTruck on display on our last day there on Friday.

This was across from the Shinjuku Station

Any thoughts on why Tesla would be displaying a Cybertruck in a country that buys so few Pickup Trucks?

Larry
Model Y Owner

IMG_5788.jpg
IMG_5786.jpg
IMG_5787.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg

We were in Japan for the first time last week as my wife ran the Tokyo Marathon.

Any thoughts on why Tesla would be displaying a Cybertruck in a country that buys so few Pickup Trucks?

Larry
Model Y Owner

View attachment 1026986View attachment 1026987View attachment 1026988View attachment 1026989
My guess…

The Cybertruck is so ugly it makes the other Tesla models look good.

same reason it's on display in the US showrooms - no one walking in today to see it without a reservation made years ago can take delivery a long, long time - so, it's not on display to actually sell the Cybertruck. It's on display to drive traffic into the showroom, build the Tesla brand, sell more S,3,X,Y's

You really are getting desperate to find imaginary negatives to drive your narrative. Lolol.

Have you ever lived in Japan? If you have then you would know why I made that comment and it has nothing to do with the Cybertruck….smh….

I’ll help you out, Yellow Platers are preferred over anything.

But yeah “I’m getting deperate….” 🙄

When you’re done trying to figure out what a yellow plate is then you can read this

Have you ever lived in Japan? If you have then you would know why I made that comment and it has nothing to do with the Cybertruck….smh….

I’ll help you out, Yellow Platers are preferred over anything.

But yeah “I’m getting deperate….” 🙄

When you’re done trying to figure out what a yellow plate is then you can read this

Lived on the Navy base in Japan for 3 years but thank you again for sharing how smart you are!

Larry
Model Y Owner

View attachment 1026986View attachment 1026987View attachment 1026988View attachment 1026989
You’re wife running a Marathon is more impressive than The Cyber Truck 😲👍🏻

Reactions: FastEddieB