Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bugs and Issues Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't really seen a dedicated bug and issue thread anywhere, so I wanted to list a few of mine in no particular order.

1. When you expand your driving visitation to full screen the Music/Trip/PSI Card does not have an option to minimize it. It can only be minimized when the driving visualization and map is up. It's very annoying, when you just want to see the full driving visualization. In general, I'm finding a lot of bugs in Controls that are turned on, but do not function. Some you have to turn on then off, some just don't seem to work.

2. There are numerous bugs in the Menu itself: Automatic brights is set to on, but they did not function, until I toggled it on and off. When choosing music sources, you have to turn some on, to be able to turn others off! 😂

3. The rear screen remained(s) on, despite being on 2024.14.3.

4. I've been having an issue with Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control not working. Although, I haven't tested it again, since receiving 2024.14.3.

5. TACC has some issues with getting very close to vehicles ahead (not the follow distance), but coming up fast and close to them. TACC has some issues getting up to speed, when I lead car speeds up, or moves over.

6. Having periodic issues with the Auto Wiper. It's works pretty well in steady rain, however, sometimes it just pauses in the down position for so long you can't see out the windshield, until it finally decides to wipe again.

7. Both phone charges, get very hot.

8. While I appreciate the beta Auto Shift out of Park. When using a PIN, you have to press the brake to bring up the PIN screen, then press the brake for it to choose D or R.

9. Profile issues: Some of the Cybertruck settings transfer to my Y and it would be great if they were somehow separated. My Cybertruck is in a garage so Walk Away Door Lock is off, but then it turns off the door lock in my Y.

• Funny
Reactions: ABC2D
Yeah, these threads and websites come and go, the problem is that it's a fast moving target. And there are so many pieces to track. Is this bug on every car, is it on every current version of the software, is it just the way I drive?

And mostly "Will anyone at Tesla pay attention?" Wow! When did I become a fatalist? I was such an optimist in 2016.

Yeah, these threads and websites come and go, the problem is that it's a fast moving target. And there are so many pieces to track. Is this bug on every car, is it on every current version of the software, is it just the way I drive?

And mostly "Will anyone at Tesla pay attention?" Wow! When did I become a fatalist? I was such an optimist in 2016.
So true, as I created the post and anticipate my upcoming Cybertruck service appointment, I unfortunately have very low expectations.

I too, was once more optimistic…

3. The rear screen remained(s) on, despite being on 2024.14.3.

Isn't this normal? My S rear screen goes off when the car is off. Do you mean it stays on when the car is off and locked?

7. Both phone charges, get very hot.
Is this when the slots are empty? If so, that sounds wrong. If it is when your phone is charging, it might be your phone that is getting hot and transferring heat to the charger?